2 nights in B & B 2 Adults with balloon flight
Balloon flights, Maremma in hot air ballooning, Siena, Florence, Saturnia, Mount Amiata in hot air ballooning in Tuscany, flights in Maremma in hot air ballooning.
Starting from this year, our Farmhouse, in agreement with a Leading Company in the sector, offers exclusively to its customers a balloon flight on Siena, Florence, Saturnia and Mount Amiata.
Flights mainly focus on sienese area flying over one of the most beautiful italian cities.
The adventure in ballooning takes about 3 hours and begins with the meeting of the partecipants in the place of take-off, at dawn in summer, 1 hour after the rest of the year.
Organizing a balloon flight requires the commitment of several people. It is a must to have flight permits and follow the security checks required by ENA (National Agency for Civil Aviation).
Imagine being able to admire the wonders of our cities of art from above: how could Piazza del Campo in Siena and Arno river with Ponte Vecchi in Florence be?
And then out to the open spaces flying over the small medieval villages perched on the summits of Sienese Hills, passing Chianti vineyards almost touching them!
Inflammation of the balloon begins through the use of a large fan with the participation of all the aspiring aeronauts that will help the pilot in the initial phases of the flight.
You will fly gently over one of the most fascinating landscapes of Italy, offering a first class excursion, while the hot air balloon will fly light and silent, giving the visitors the opportunity of incredible shots from a unique position.
Everthing we have imagined to see will turn into a beautiful reality.
On landing, for all passengers, but especially for those who have flown for the first time aboard a hot air balloon, there will be a toast to celebrate the successful “baptism of the air”, and it will be issued the certificate of “First Flight”.
- Departure TimeThe room or apartment is at your disposal from 16.00 on the day of arrival
- Return TimeThe room or apartment must be vacated by 10.00 on the day of departure
- Dress CodeCasual, comfortable clothing, long pants and tennis shoes.
- IncludedBalloon FlightBreakfastWi-Fi5 Star AccommodationUnderfloor heatingAir ConditioningParking area
Siamo difronte alla Stazione Ferroviaria di Roccastrada (GR)
- TIPS OF THE PILOTS
- OUR TAKE-OFF POINTS ARE: Florence, Siena, Lucca
- WHERE DOES YOU FLY? We fly to Tuscany: Florence, Siena, Lucca
- HOW MANY WE FLY? We have many hot air balloons: from 4 to 16 people.
- HOW DO I WANT TO DRESS? Long pants and sneakers.
- WHAT HAPPENS IN CASE OF MALTEMPO? The flight is postponed without any additional cost.
- HOW MUCH THE EVERYTHING? The overall tour lasts about three hours, including 1 hour of flight.
- IT'LL BE COLD ? Recommended clothing: We recommend wearing sportswear and long trousers, relevant to the current season. sneakers or trekking shoes (it is strictly forbidden to go up with heels). The temperature in flight will be similar to that on the ground.
- WHEN YOU FLY? It is possible to fly all year round (every day of the week). The times shown below are indicative (subject to variations), may vary depending on the season and the temperatures of the day. Balloons always fly in the morning in the absence of thermal activity.
- Take-off times are:
- WEATHER : Balloon flights depend exclusively on weather conditions. The pilot is the only person to decide on the basis of the most up-to-date weather forecasts, in complete autonomy the time of departure or cancellation of the flight, to ensure the safety of all passengers. The reasons for cancellation may be rain, strong winds, reduced visibility, the land too wet after rain or thunderstorms. Sometimes the weather suddenly improves on the morning of the flight, but we give priority to flight safety. You will be contacted the day before the chosen date, after the last weather report for the last confirmation or cancellation of the flight
- WHAT DO YOU WANT? We usually fly from 300 m to 600 meters altitude, but depending on the winds and direction in which we want to go we can also climb to more than 1000 meters altitude.
- THERE ARE RESTRICTIONS? Participants must have a minimum age of 5 years, do not suffer from heart disease, do not have cast limbs. People who weigh more than 125 kg pay a supplement. Pregnant women can not fly.
- ARE THERE ARE LIMITS OF AGE? You fly from 5 years or with a minimum height of 1.10 meters.
- CAN I FLY IF I WAIT FOR A CHILD? Absolutely not.
- FOR HOW LONG WILL WE BE IN FLIGHT? The flight takes about an hour.
- RESERVATIONS: The cost of the booking office is € 50.00 per person.
- CANCELLATIONS: Any cancellation of the flight must be made at least 72 hours before the scheduled date, after 72 hours the entire value of the experience will be lost. We therefore advise you to plan your appointments carefully. In case you want to change the flight date, 72 hours before the scheduled date, The cost of the flight after 72 hours will be charged in full to the names indicated in the reservation